Saturday, February 7, 2015

Last Night

Last night was a TON of fun! I picked up my friend Victoria who I used to do drama camp with and we had a fun night out. We went to Swenson's for dinner, which was fantastic as always, and then went to the mall to look for a dress for me for the winter formal. We found a fantastic one within 30 minutes, so after that we went around to a bunch of different stores. One of those stores was Hot Topic, and my friend Cameron works there. Victoria thought he was really cute and also incredibly cool, but being as shy about boys as she is, I told Cameron later on that she was into him, and it made him happy because he thought she was really really cute too! I'm just glad that they were both happy, and knowing that I made them somewhat happier makes me happy too!

No comments:

Post a Comment